Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Merdeka Lunch @ Absolute Thai

To touch, to move, to inspire. This is the true gift of dance. -Aubrey Lynch


I re-pierced my ear ... for the 2nd time ... so it doesn't increase the hole count. All together I only have 4 piercings so far ... only 4.

Anyhows ... during Merdeka, I had my day off, yeah can you actually believe it that I had my day off on a Sunday, on a public holiday and as well as the Monday. Well, there's a price to pay for sure. Right after that 2 days, I went through hell. I worked 1 day 5-1 then followed by 7 nights of midnight shift, off one day which don't consider as one because how can you consider that as an off day when you finish work at 7 in the morning, and right after that it was 10 days afternoon shift consecutively. I never know I could withstand that.

Anyways ... Merdeka ... I had lunch with someone that I had not seen for a year or so now. Hence, decided to meet up for lunch. Before meeting him, Kylie and I prayed very hard that he doesn't overdress. So so hard and it WORKED. lolz. The person I mentioned .... is nobody else but .. Mikel Splash Splash ...

We were in Absolute Thai

Sure not to be missed .. Tom Yum Gai .. there's a room for improvement though

I lurve just this ... green curry ... beef hehe

The dessert is hereeee

*Tang Tang* Kylie and Mikel with the PINK pillows lolz

While this is Mikel and the author of this post

and

I am off to Bali tomorrow, see you all on Sunday

8 comments:

Jason Lioh said...

Hor! You had lunch with Mikel but not me!

The Pondering Introvert said...

HAHAHAH ... you not in KL >.<

Jason Lioh said...

Go Bali with who? *jealous*

The Pondering Introvert said...

with colleague ... u wanna follow? hehe

Alienstargurlz said...

i also wana go bali. hmph.
haha
.HAPPY BIRTHDAY AH MOI!!!
not ahlian yet la ok
*hugz*

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahahah birthday makes me older oh dang :p
ah moi ur still young enjoy while you can ok, this is a friendly advise from old ah lian HAHAHA :P

tIcKLeMe said...

so cuteeeeeee!!! :D

The Pondering Introvert said...

lolz sp what is cute haha