Monday, October 6, 2008

The change

I was out with a few of my ex-classmates today. Some I have not seen for ages, ever since we graduated, so that makes it 7 years! My gawd! So much changes, and just too much changes to believe. One still the same old person, never change, one slimmed down a lot, well I do see her still once in awhile now haha. My gawd ... so many are already married now o.O hello ... do you know that you guys are only 24 this year :S Sorry I just couldn't stand it haha.

One had dramatically changed though, for the worse sadly. She was not there though and I don't think she will ever turn up to any of the sessions. She used to be really close to this ex-classie, called YL and both of them were like the best of friends and their friendship has been so close like infinity. Everyone thought that it will last a lifetime, and this girl thought so too. Unfortunately, things took a turn for the worse when a guy appear in between them. People must have thought that they like the same guy. Nope, but still it's a triangle. Everything is because of a god damn guy. Yea you people ... fight because of a guy, yea fight more. Just because of one bloody guy you people had your 5 years of deep friendship destroyed. Is friendship perishable just like this? The changed girl, PE, had really changed. She used to be really obedient in school, never fight back, go to school and back, and never causes any trouble to teachers whatsoever. Today, she's mixing with those people you wouldn't want to mix with, with the influence of drugs, she became a really heavy smoker, been dating kids just because the guy didn't like her. Is it worth it. YL in the other hand, until today, has been trying to get her back on the right path, bring her back to the right, to where she was. Honestly speaking, YL is doing too much, way too much. It's heartbreaking to see a dear friend changes til this extent, but nobody can get her back to the right path, not even the parents if she chooses this road.

I believe you decide your own life, not others, not your friends, not your teachers and not your parents. It's YOU. Your life is in your hands, you are in control of your life. Things might happen unexpectedly, but you make sure you are going into the right direction. Yes, you wanna see the world, you wanna try things ... but there is a limit to everything. You wouldn't need to try drugs to know that it's bad, is it? The company plays a role ... but again, you decide on things. Nobody can force things into you if you do not want. They can influence ... they can try their best into you ... but ... things will not materialize if you have strong beliefs. Have faith in oneself, think and reflect.

IMHO, if I were YL, I will just ignore, I try, and I try, if she doesn't bother I don't think I wil bother to wake her up either. What's the point of doing this if they themselves want to be like this. We have no say in their life, and if they are happy being like this, I will say ... have a good life. I might be cruel, but then again, do I care? You lost my respect, I have got no respect for you, people like you that I once had respect for. Furthermore, you changed because of one guy, you lost the respect deeper into the hole, altogether. I dare to say, I look down on people like this, sorry to say.

Frankly speaking, I was not totally shocked with the changes. Even when I looked at her way and style previously, she just gave me this weird feeling that she lovessss the attention from guys so I am not really shocked with this. That feeling was just different from the others. Sigh me and my instincts ... wey

4 comments:

tIcKLeMe said...

ppl change as time passes by. sighs.

The Pondering Introvert said...

and most of the time ... for the worse

mark chan said...

I can see you are for the best

The Pondering Introvert said...

things like this is difficult to say, people change in the most unexpected circumstances, it can happen to anyone anywhere and anytime