Monday, October 27, 2008

Heaven and Earth

This happened quite some time ago, somewhat like end of last year ... that somebody commented on me, about me to me whatsoever.

This lady that I seldom talk with and will tend to avoid talking and will only do so if necessary. I keep all my conversations with her at a very minimum level and will not do so if I don't have to.

One day she heard that I went out clubbing, well in my words, it's called chilling out. She heard that and immediately she asked me if my bf allows me to go clubbing and all. The thing about people like that is they just assume and assume more. Question is since when I said I have a bf. It's hard to believe yes but it's the truth that I am so darn happy being single and being in an open relationship with Dede. Yes I am publicly announcing it, I am in an open relationship with Dede HAHA. She asked how old am I. There is nothing to hide, I was 23 then. The typical answer that an aunty will usually give was "HAR ur 23 already and ur still single, at your age you should already have a stable bf. Like me I'm 24 and I'm settling down already"

Very funny. Since when there is a rule saying I have to settle down at this age. You choose your life. You choose to live like a grandma at age 25 it's up to you. In the other hand, I choose a completely different world from you. I choose to live like a youth though knowing the fact that I already turned 24 haha. Sorry okay because I believe your life is in your own hands. We have different mentality. You are an aunt, I am not, though we are just one year gap. Even looking at her, I thought she was like 5 years older than me to the very least lolz. Okay okay, I know I'm mean btu ... I can't help it, that's just me.

Why must I? I have a life to live, I am enjoying my life, like seriously. I bet I have a life more than you do. Your world revolves around you bf and in-laws only ... get a life and stop nagging ... like .. please? Bebel Queen ... just a little bit of thing .. she starts saying ... aiyerrr why so busy wann ... d'uh you call that small little thing busy ... very fuuny HA-HA. Why are there species like this ... that they thought they decide other people's life. My life I choose how to life, there is absolutely nothing to do with her. I know how to live my own life, I don't need someone else who is not close to me, who is just someone I know from work come telling me all this nonsense ... I shall just say ... before you tell me this, look at your own life first and reflect because I am happy the way it is now and I don't need people like you who has no life to tell me what I should do. Just one word lady ... get a a life. There is more to life ... rather than bf bf bf and bf.

The end :D

5 comments:

mark chan said...

way to go!!!!

The Pondering Introvert said...

errr ... why lolz o.O

mark chan said...

I know how to live my own life, I don't need someone else who is not close to me.

Way to Go!!! ^_^

Kyels said...

I think that is the usual question people would ask and also presume ... Kind of boring, noh?

The Pondering Introvert said...

mark: isnt it true, especially that person is not close to you at all, and it's not someone u wanna be friends with because she just doesnt have a life. She assume that she is leading a complete life and everyone should follow her, sorry im not one of them for sure, if she is someone I idolise, I might consider, but she is way way way out of that league, im sorry to say that haha im just stating the fact

kyels: and it's so so dull and boring, and they just assume :S