Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Mein Geburstag : Eins

A preview post of my birthday dinner ... I was given the decision to make and being the perfect Libran, I have difficulties making decision. The indecisiveness in me is so visible within me that one can tell right away. I was only given like only three options and it took me so long to decide and the choices were Chinese, Japanese or Thai. Being the pro-Thai that I am I finally decided to go for Thai food instead of the others.

Guess what? I was already on my AL before my birthday and I never tell anyone about me going back to the salon during this time. So, the day before this, the urge was so strong that I just decided to message my stylist if he is working and off I went t revent my hair. People say, it's globalization, it's americanization, it's evolution but I say it's hair revolution lolz yea I did my hair ... again and who knows Dede did appointment the day before to go to the salon on my birthday itself and we never know until we both met each other lolz Psychics kick in

The restaurant is called Celadon located at the top floor in Pavillion

Thai cuisine ... Thai hospitality

The layout of the restaurant ... the tables ..

The menu babeh

Settings per pax ...

2 comments:

Kyels said...

Funky menu!

How are you doing?

;)

The Pondering Introvert said...

me ... alive and dying ... SOON ... work like mad lolz ... today 11 hours ... finish at 11 suddenly tomorrow im morning .. craziness, how's taiping? :P