Sunday, October 5, 2008

Penang Trip : Four

As it started raining heavily after our rojak, Ah Boi decided to show us around Penang ... of all places, KDU Penang haha ... since that I was also from KDU previously, but from the PJ branch haha. We then headed to somewhere ... to hang out and it so happened to be Bed. Guess what? We have Bed in KL too!! But ... not like I have ever been there before, it sounds kinda sad but anyways it doesn't really matter, does it. Apparently, it's like the top cafe for youngsters to hang out and chill but it doesnt look like the most happening. Probably it was Sunday?

He was drinking some fruit punch

I was drinking nothing but vanilla milkshake ... shocking heh ... but yea ... no alcoholic for me haha, I decided to be good that day, no alcohol ...

The most shocking of all, this zha bo here up with the alcoholic drink instead and regretted big time as it tasted exactly like cough medicine lolz as I told her, order more HAHA

2 comments:

tIcKLeMe said...

alcoooooo rocks!!! :D

The Pondering Introvert said...

oh definitely .. but not at that point of time, drinking at the rigt time right place