Thursday, October 9, 2008

Story of Sui and Ou

This incident actually happened quite some time ago.

Let's call this Sui, and another one Ou. Sui and Ou has been the best of friends, they work together, they hang out together and everything they did was together. One day Ou told the whole world that Sui stole or rather snatched her beloved, which obviously wasn't true but she made it darn true nevertheless. Ou has the cheeks to even call up Nang and cry over the phone to make it even more of a reality. Things started to change, all the bitching and backstabbing started place and the war has just begun. Today, they are the best of friends again, with just a word ... gomen. It's that simple.

Question now is ... is friendship that simple after all? Or are they that lonely without each other, as others do not wanna bother about them, or simply because they are that pathetic. Somebody popped up this question to me ... and said ... why not give Ou a chance because I was saying if I were Sui, I would not even think about it. What is done is done and certain things there is no turning back. Ou did once, she can do another time, three times and so forth. If Ou is really sincere as a friend, she will not even start all these nonsense. As I was saying, perhaps I may accept other things but when it comes to bitching and backstabbing while in front she pretended as if nothing had ever happened, even she kneels down in front of me begging like I'm the God, no such thing will take place. Even if she has some disease .. some chronic disease ... sorry there is no nothing between us anymore and whatever happens just happens and I could not be bothered about her. Even her life will just be a month's long, she can depend on others. If even I can help her in some ways, I would not, definitely not. This is called betrayal and misuse the trust and sincerity is something I cannot tolerate. Once the bitching word occurs, my heart will turn numb and cold, and immune to whatever happens. I have absolutely no sympathy for people like this. I don't live my life being used. Once is more than enough and if that person wanna be friends, I will just say "who are you, my life is absofantabulous WITHOUT you" so back off mate. HAHA. If she ever wish to bring me down, dream a million years and that will not even happen. Don't play with trust buddy.

Life is full of entertainment, and it's amusing with species like Ou. It's indeed a beautiful life.

2 comments:

Clarisse Teagen said...

Yes, an ou is obviously very entertaining.
I've had my fair shares of Ous and no, none of them do I keep in contact today :)

But yeah, they are nice to laugh at.

The Pondering Introvert said...

yea they add some spice to our lives i must say haha ... but not worth to be called a friend nevertheless