Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Coincidence

Being in the industry I am currently in, it allows you to meet loads of people, and I meant loads. It depends though, sometimes it can be really ironic. Yes, working means people and people means working. Sometimes you feel you don't wanna meet people but it's just your job, it's part of your job. True, you get to meet people and stuff, but if you are talking about hanging out with people, it's not "D" industry because working hours is just odd. Yeah yeah I know ... I meet people everyday, but you know, these people are not the people I wanna meet! Sometimes I really feel like I wanna go into office job but knowing me, myself, I will fall asleep within 2 minutes lolz.

The other day so ... I was checking out this lady and I heard a very strange accent. It was her husband. Okay, it's nothing wrong of having an angmo husband, absolutely nothing wrong. But, this is different, VERY indeed. WHY? Because it happens to be someone I knew back in college. Of course he wasn't my classmate d'uh, he's way too old to be one. He was actually my lecturer, many many years back, yes I entered college 6 years ago =/= eesh. My German lecturer to be precise. I never said anything haha, he never said anything lolz. But perhaps he knew it was me, or maybe not, coz this fella here, changed a lot over the years.

I didn't wanna say anything either because ... because .... because ... er ... I made him vomit blood before? It wasn't my intention but it's ... er ... natural? No matter what, I wasn't the worst so that matters okay haha.

Ich verstehe nicht auch, warum ich nicht sagen Hoi. Bin ich schlecht? Umm ... ich weiss nicht

No comments: