Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Oh my Christmas

It's the 30th of December already, Christmas is already over. I enjoyed my Christmas really, thanks. It's like one of the best Christmas I had aside of that Christmas in Paris. Of course, that, is incomparable. Initially, it was just me and Potato, but then, just a few days from Christmas, there was some random thingy that Shaz's name came up so yeah~

We were there and that someone went to the gym, and he could not even see when we sat in front of the gym. Tsk tsk. He just walked and walked =.= What I really wanted that time was food food and food, nothing else but food. This isn't a good idea, nobody knows what to eat, bad! Nevermind, I suddenly thought about Paddington Pancake House, the first ever time I met Shaz, and he didn't even know that was our first meeting until I told him. How sad? He always thought that our first meeting was in Starbucks but actually this is D place.

As we sat and place the order, it's pics time while waited for the food to come, which of course will take some time

I just realized there was a poodle beside me HAHA sorry Kylie :P

OMG! DOes anyone know who is this? Coz I don't! =.=

My lala pose before year ends :S

Why does Kylie looks like she's afraid :D :D haha I shall do this more

The food finally arrives ...

People, guess how old is this kid? 4? wrong! He's only 2 :D

We have now done with Paddington ... the signage to end with babeh :)

4 comments:

kyliemc said...

i enjoyed my x'mas too!! :D

Kyels said...

Heh. That was a nice way to enjoy Christmas!

(:

The Pondering Introvert said...

kylie: hehehe yeahh

kyels: yup, no need those expensive place :D how was yours

tIcKLeMe said...

im so hungry! :O