Thursday, December 4, 2008

We divorced

It's official, after 2 years and 5 months being together, we broke up, or you can say we divorced.

It's such a waste that so much that we had been through together, just vanished. We were so close that people thought we are gonna get married anytime and anywhere but who knows, this news just came abruptly. I am presently too shocked, too stunned to respond to this overwhelming news.

That's life I guess, both parties are heartbroken. We had chosen to lead our own individual's life without any of us interferring into each other. We had talked about it, we had tried our level best to solve the misunderstanding and the dissatisfaction we had about each other but nothing could saviour this relationship anymore. There is no more solution and that's when we decided perhaps we should just end it all here.

Life's unfair, when we thought we had found that special someone, things just happen unexpectedly and both of us thought we will settle down with each other until things happen between us. We are actually this close to register ourselves. Well. I hope we do not end it this way, it's devastating, it's a tragedy for the both of us. Unlike normal couples, we have our own issues, much more complicated than normal couples. We are still colleagues, we enjoy working with each other, we are still friends nevertheless. We didn't make another enemy when we broke up this morning, instead we made it clear we must not step and control into the other's life, but just be a normal friend, or rather a special friend, whichever you wanna call it. We will still be there for another if it is required, that's our agreement when we broke up. Honestly speaking, it's such a waste. Tears kept on rolling down. It's so distressing to be in this current position and I felt the numbness within me.

Where is my sacred home. I am searching for you.


We are divorced now. Both of us are now available now, and we are pretty much single I'm supposed, or maybe not, as we are both too occupied trying to adapt to that major change and trying to calm ourselves down. Look at our status, both are single, after how long we were in the relationship. Life's sad.

I will update our well being and the changes once in awhile. I hope both of us could go through this hard phrase of our life. It's one of the saddest point. Dede, I hope you are happy there :) Thank you for being there for me when I needed you the most.

9 comments:

§pinzer said...

my condolescence...

Anonymous said...

michy aper ni???

Alienstargurlz said...

HAHAHA> SO DARN FUNNNEEEEE AND SO LAME THE POST LIKE REAL BREAKUP!! HAHAHAHAH. wat la u michy. >.<"

The Pondering Introvert said...

Female Pig: Thank you I hope I will recover soon

Clod: Ini divorce

Ah Moi: Very funny meh really we divorced what .. what u mean "like" ... not lameeee ... it's the truth, we really divorced, why dont you feel my sadness

Patchay said...

was this a lesbian breakup? :lol

The Pondering Introvert said...

Pat, it's called a marriage divorce okie =.= eesh

Anonymous said...

Haha!

Ooops, I think I'm not supposed to laugh here since you just went through a divorce. I hope everything will be fine soon.

Now, it's time to get naughty!

:P

R.J said...

This i dunno to say sorry or to laugh. Your post damn hilarious but at the same time you 2 go gatal gatal go for night DM for what? lol .

Well like Kyels said...time to get naughty.... but then again you ni memang nakal like gila already lol.

The Pondering Introvert said...

kyels: haha laugh la .. laugh all you want lolz tho we are divorced but we are still friends :D

rj: oi since when im naughty lolz haha dm hahah dm .. hahahah dm :P he kesian mar :p