Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Funny things ...

Guy: Hi
Me: Good Afternoon, sir
Guy: You're really beautiful
Me: *trying to appear as sincere as I could* thank kiew
Guy: Are you Malay or Chinese?
Me: Oh I'm Chinese Malaysian
Guy: Can I invite you out for a drink
Me: Sorry sir, I'm not free today
Guy: Do you have a bf?
Me: *my normal response* no *but I regretted*
Guy: Maybe tomorrow then if you're not free today. Can I invite you out
Me: That wouldn't be so nice *trying to give my sincere smile*
Me: *berambus*

Few days later ...

Me: Good morning sir, this is .. *bla bla bla*
Guy: Can I get *I couldn't hear*
Me: I'm sorry sir?
Guy: Can I have your mobile number?
Me: Sorry sir, I do not have a mobile *the worst ever lie in my entire life*
Guy: No ....
Me: Excuse me, sir *fake smile and berambus as far as I could*

HAHA ... sorry really, I do not have any .. er ... special interest kay .. as in .. VERY different from me.

This is the ... somethings that it's just so funny that happened ... and I still find it funny lolz. Anyways ... 2 working days left before I bid goodbye.

3 comments:

ahbing said...

why??????????????????????????
lol, that's the only thing I can say now

§pinzer said...

ooooooh!

The Pondering Introvert said...

Ahbing: why? lolz ... er .. coz no lolz

Female Pig turned to Chicken: What can I do for you Mr Tock?