Sunday, May 31, 2009

I graduated

After one month of cross exposure, I am finally done with it and the most dreaded has yet to come if you think I have already pass that path.

One month seem fast, but the one month with the other one that I am so dreaded to go will not past as fast as this. Politics there are much much worse. Perhaps, it's only one or two bad apples there, one or two *H---E* there, one or two that I didn't wanna work with or see, but it's enough to mentally torture me. But, that one or two is good enough to ruin everything.

At least the one I graduated from, my stomach is happy. People that seem so bad to work with became ... someone acceptable. People that seem nice to work with at the beginning might not be that nice when you actually do. I am not saying anything, this is just generally speaking :) I didn't know how the people are initially but .. in the end of the day, I could accept it. But to tell you the truth, one part of me is happy going back home, but the other part is quite reluctant, knowing the fact that I gotta see some members of the Swine Club there, is just so demotivating.

However, the one I am going to, I can't say anything to motivate myself. I can just say Good Luck and Viel Gluck. There is nothing else I could do. I know how they are as I work closely with them for almost 2 years now. I just know when they become my so-called superior later, things will look bad. There are certain species, well, in this case I use species, not individuals, that do not know how to talk and is very gila kuasa. Haha ... yea that's the term, gila kuasa. Yup yup, so crazily over the power that species has. Too bad, first of all, learn how to talk, in a right way, with your immediate superiors, or with your seniors. If that alone you can't do, what makes you think you have that capability to go up? :) Think again. Some creatures they just gotta show how powerful they are and all. But sorry weirdo, I don't give a damn.

I'm sorry but I'm not sorry. Ah before I pen off, I shall say this "OMG! OMG! OMG! So Lurve-ly! I know lately people had been describing my FB status as sarcastic, but ... haha .. I don't think I am that sarcastic yet. Well .. what to do, creatures are made in Heaven! They are not a pair without reason, you know! Yes, that's the one I am dreading off, these .. tsk. Nvm. Ta.

No comments: