Sunday, June 28, 2009

Port Dickson Trip Part 2

I am still down with flu. Yes, you read that right, flu. I didn't have it only yesterday, but I was caught with it on the day MJ passed away. o.O Yeah. I was feeling a tad uncomfy on my throat the day before and I just knew that I am so gonna have this flu the next day and I was so darn right. I understand myself so well :P It is now sore throat, flu, cough, a bit headache but seldom, minus fever and muscle pain or else it's that virus that has been spreading around these days.

So anyways with the dreaded entry bout PD trip, here it goes again

Pets

Adult pool

Almost 7am .. and two, one male, one female, slept together happily ignoring my alertness and could tell the whole world nothing's going on don't worry

That's just me, not us .. thanks, tell me there's only one person there, because I think I saw two more earlier but I couldn't now .. haha :P

That's the direction, this helps you to get around the hotel :D

No comments: