Tuesday, September 29, 2009

He's such a retard

So yeah ...

I will try to sound as nice as I could. I will try as hard as I can to control. But, whatever you do, just do not deserve my niceness towards you.

You know, when people hold a party, especially in a club, don't you think everyone contribute to that? And .. not the birthday person sponsor everything? And no, I did not decide on my own to open the bottle. We have decided it together, I got the consent of others, except you, because do you remember that you were not invited? It's MY party for your information, not yours. I can do whatever I want, without your approval because I have not invited you in the first place. You, gate crashed. I shall remind you if you have forgotten about it.

You got that bloody face to tell the whole world that you bought me a sportscar when clearly it was Dede? Do you think I was that stupid and blind to even tell? She doesn't have to tell me, nobody have to tell me, and I know you are lying. If you wanna lie, please do it in a more professional way, because obviously, nobody buys it.

Please, get a life. Nothing comes free in this world. I am not a rich kid either, even if I am, I will not go sponsoring you a night out, never. I am not retarded yet. Even though I have to buy for the whole world, it will never ever be for you, because species like you do not deserve to be sharing the same oxigen as me, even.

Well, knowing you I should have guessed you are thick-skinned and I know you are, what I didn't know it was until THIS extent. Your retardedness has gone to the extreme. Do not accuse me or she or us for anything. You drink or you don't, pay it because you went in under us as we opened bottle. You think you could run away, just like that? Never. Pay your debts or else face the consequences.

You wait. A bull dozer will go over your house at 4am, leaving you flat down underground and you will never be able to get up to this world again. Or ... you will be suffocated, followed by some whackings by some people til you're paralyse and you gotta suffer for the rest of your life, main point, you gotta suffer, you can't die, it will be too lenient to you then. Not to forget, you will be burnt alive, but not leaving you dead. :D

You are sehr scheisse. You really live up to your name :D Saying you are a jerk, bastard, asshole all combined, is still an understatement. Nothing could ever describe how retarded are you. You shameless scum.

2 comments:

y.u.w.e.n said...

Haha. you're even worse. Suffer but cannot die *salute*

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahahaha ... yes mar, if die, he mar untung ... cannot! Cannot be so lenient to him.