Thursday, October 29, 2009

Movies I hate and I love

I was a movie addict before, many many years ago, when I have never ever ever missed a movie in the "Now Showing" list. I go to movies few times per week. Later on, I went becoming a drama addict, but that's only for a short period of time. Then, out of a sudden, everything stopped. I am now a Facebook addict? LOL.

I usually love retarded movies, movies that I don't have to use my brain to think what is happening, what is going on and stuff like that. I hate to think. Movies are meant for relaxation, a way to de-stress, not to give me even more pressure, as if I do not have enough of that at work. Movies like Harry Potter, LOTR ... is really not what I like to see in movies. When I was young, is okay to watch these kinda genres of movies, because I only have classes to go to, so .. it's good to use my brain, using my intellectual, but it's not my preference still. These days, I can hardly find time for myself, and what's more watching a movie, even more I gotta really choose a good movie, well at least movies that fits my preference.

The last of the list should be horror movies. I hate and I meant I hate horror movies a lot, because I am not those that after the movies, I get scared, or I laughed about it, the next minute I forget about it. I am not at all like that. I start imagining what happens in the movies happens in real life. Sometimes, I think ... imagining can really take a toll on you, so conclusion, don't involve yourself in anything creative, such as, imagining is also one part of being creative. LOL. For instance, I watched Ju-On .. and .. guess what, the next time and next few times I went to shower, I freaked myself out big time. Other than these, there are also retarded things I thought about, such as, in Transformers, when I was coming home, I saw a car speeding, I imagined it could transformed. I know, I know, it's all nonsense, and I know I am imagining, but I can't help it. Sometimes it's funny, but .. sometimes, I just freak myself out. like .. a lot. No horror, a big NO.

I know this guy, Mr Lim, whose favourite past time is by sending me links that has gotta do with horror stuff, ghost, and all those kinda stuff, just to scare me off, and I didn't like it, but he thought it was funny. How ungrateful boyfriend friend is he, don't you think? Each time he sends me stuff, I did not want to open, and I just refuse. The starting days I did not know, and I, being silly, went to open it, and ... tadaaa ... I get scareddddd. Until now, I don't open the links he send me. :D Ain't I smart now, Mr Lim? haha.

Retarded movies, comedies .. is MY type, but no, I don't have time for those. :( Unfortunately, and my temptation to watch movies isn't there anymore. That is why, I only watch movies less than 5 times per year. The ones I have watched this far is... Transformers, The Night in Museum II, Batman, Madagascar 2(was it this year or last year) ... haha .. gone case.

No comments: