Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Hiao is the word

Girls these days are just so the hiao.

I know a few of them, or rather quite a handful of them who fall in this category, and sorry, I just can't withstand them. It's just not one that I know, not two, but uncountable ones. It's all about guys, it's all about who is going after them and who are cute and etc. People, get a life please, there is much more meaning to life, besides, guys.

When you are in my position, anyone with the right mind, will feel darn superb gross. They can be much more productive than this, rather than doing all these nonsense. When I was that age, I wasn't like that, I was simply far from that even. Neither my friends were. Don't they have anything else better to do.

They are competitive among each other, on who gets the attention from the guys? Oh Mein Goodness ... the generation is really getting worse and worse. Sluttier and sluttier. Even with first impression, you can know from how they carry themselves "look at me I'm hawt" which is actually the opposite way because that is such a turn off. I saw some pictures from the launch of something, that were attended by these newly celebrities, so-called that is. It's all about how skimpy you dress o.O But of course, I'm not saying all youngsters are like that, some are well respectable ones. Unfortunately, many of them are like that, and even some who are my age are acting like that, get a life.

Shallow girls ... damn. Haha.

No comments: