Thursday, November 26, 2009

Shallow used-to-be-friend

Hey yo. How are things. I am off today, thus, here at this hour. Dehydrating. Exhausted. But, there's always a charger.

Anyways, was just seeing some people, observing how people changed over time. I can't believe some people, who I once called them as friends can be as shallow as this. He has been playing with people's feelings, and the girls he has been playing with are not random girls, but rather, girls within the network. How pitiful. I wonder what is he trying to prove? That he is charming? That he still appears to be hawt to many girls? Or, simply he yearns for the attention all along? Answer, both applies on him.

He is someone I do not know anymore, like a completely new person. This is the same guy who once told me that he appreciates friendships a lot, and he does not want to jeopardize any of them. Look what is happening. He has been playing with people's feelings and guess what, I am sure one fine day, he will get it back, real hard back on him. Til then, I shall not pity. He is such a bastard, a jerk that even that to label him, is definitely too mild.

Smart enough, I have called off this friendship long ago, that I no longer see him as one. He is just those superbly shallow guys on the street, who had studied so far abroad, and people expected more from him than just being shallow. Everything boils down to popularity.

When he was in his emo state before, I genuinely wanna know what happens. Nowadays, I will laugh at it, because, he is such a whatever that I thought should not be respected with every single act is he carrying out, that he does not deserve any good deeds people do. He use people, he takes advantage, and whatever I am saying now, is not based on prejudice, or bias. It's more from what I have witnessed, encountered or ... experienced it myself.

So, the end, HAHA.

1 comment:

Rishabh Didwania said...

hi...i liked ur informative blog....its very good & the stuff is great...keep on posting...hope u will bcum a successful person...i will bcum ur follower...hope u will like to have a glance at my blogs too...

http://rishabhdidwania.blogspot.com/
http://howugetsuccess.blogspot.com/