Friday, December 4, 2009

He's weird

So today, just as usual, was working. This dude, well, honestly after so long now, I do not know what's his name, and I don't intend to know too. He's just someone who comes to get a comp chop everyday.

Fine. Nothing weird, it's just a daily routine. When I went in, he asked my colleague some really funny questions. I do not know whether to believe her, but ... well, why does she wanna lie to me. I do not think she is really that free to lie to me too.

When I came out from the office, I saw him acting very weirdly, and said "Terima Kasih" instead of "Thank You" looked at me awhile, and I did realize though I was not even looking at him, he looked at my colleague and they smiled at each other. :o Something's going on that I do not know? o.O

After he left, she told me something
"Eh dia suka u la"
My response was
"Tapi I tak suka dia XD"
Her response
"Tadi dia tanya I u dr HK ke? Tapi I ckp Msia la .. thats why dia cakap terima kasih tadi"

Okay, that's the reason of him being uber weird. Well, they talk to each other, but I don't. I do not wanna talk to unneccessary people, which is a waste of my precious time. Plus, the fact that he insulted me, by thinking I was from HK. I am never insulted like this before. You can say wherever I am from in the world, except HK and China. Why must it be HK? Why can't I be a Malaysian, for once. Am I not localised enough? Don't I have a very localised looks? I think I pretty much have it, but I do not understand why so many freaking people just don't get it. It's simple. Plus, it is not like another country, instead, this, the place we are now, is something called Malaysia. Why is it so hard to get that logic into their head? Flattered yes, flattered .. only when they say I am from some place that I like, not somewhere like what he thought I was. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against that guy, absolutely nothing. I don't hate him, nor dislike him.

No comments: