Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The rollercoaster ride

I had my hair cut last week, needless to say, Vincent.

This was my hair in the first half of 2008, and I kept for 6 long years, of course I trimmed it once a year HAHA, yea once to twice a year, depending on where am I at that time. Long and black.

In the second half of 2008, my hair got out of hand, that I did not know how to tie it anymore, with the hotel standard, because it's way too thick and kept coming out. Last resort - dramatic chop. Nobody believes, when I actually do it, haha .. shocking. This was on Merdeka 2008

One month later, for my birthday, I cut and colored

It grew longer ... so what do you do ... cut again

This time was a tad different, maybe too trendy for those in hotel line. It was short on my right side, and long on my left side, my Idol came and asked me to cut it off. :( Ah so sad.

In January ... when it already grew longer, CUT again. Spike a little bit, everyone has been saying it's too boyish now. haha. For this, they suspected even more that I was one of a kind, haha in other words, lesbo.

November 2008

I colored my hair .. to violet. Remained short.

May ... 2009, my skin is still burnt from Langkawi which has been 3 months since, my violet is still there haha

July 2009

One month later, August, it's getting longer

It was my birthday ... trimmed a little

This was during Halloween's time ... end of October, early November

This is the msot recent one ... before I cut my hair, again

My hair went on a rollercoaster ride, and it is not the end yet. As I have mentioned, I just cut my hair, and in real life, it shocked quite a number of people. Haha. But, anyways, no pics haha XD wait wait ya ...