Friday, March 5, 2010

All's Well Ends Well

Today, or rather yesterday, was the night I got abandoned, or more like I felt like an abandoned child, without dinner, without food, all alone in the dark, at home, alone. Sounds so pathetic, and my heroine came to my rescue. Haha. Suddenly suddenly, when I was having dinner, SP called pulak, woa double. But anyways, I had dinner thank you.

Now I am known as super free, like really duper free, so those who need companian, I will be there. So Heroine was asking me when am I free for a movie. I told her I am always free these days, just a call will do I will be right there. So, we have decided to go for a particular movie after our dinner. We tried our luck in Cineleisure the queue was so long. However, that was not the main problem, the thing is the movie was not showing there.

Then, we tried our luck in GSC 1 Utama. I told her, why not call up to make a telephone reservation instead. We wanted to watch All's Well End's Well. Okay, more like I wanted to watch. The poster looked nice, so before it came out, I already intended to watch. Who knows, these bunch of people, namely Louise Khoo and gang were in town to promote this movie, so ... they were the last celebrities I met face to face before I resigned :( boo. It's okay, bai bai celebrities, I can't see you anymore. Haha. Damn.

This will go down to history, that this is the first time I told Heroine I wanted to watch a Chinese movie. In usual circumstances, she is the one dragging me to watch a Chinese movie. Well, I need a laugh badly, so Chinese movie will be the best option. I wanted to watch a movie from last year, and now only I got a chance to watch. Ahh~ I felt so nice. It's worth the watch, and though I got distracted by my own thoughts at some point of the movie, I enjoyed. However nice the movie was, some retarded people spoiled my mood at the beginning. They were kicking the chair so nicely, until I nicely told Heroine, why are these people being such an asshole, don't they have their brains, if not, just go and *censor* themselves instead of kicking other people's seats. They did not thereafter, maybe they heard, maybe not I don't care. They started making noise, and I just said shuddup. Again, I don't care if they heard it. I need some peace watching movie. Why people don't understand and learn some movie etiquette.

Ah before that, we did something, back to the past, back to our schooling days. Since we were in 1U, and all shops were already closed, we went to play some games. Haha damn, feels so good to be young again. The car racing game is a must, I have always enjoyed playing those. Reminscing of those times. Even though it was just for that half an hour, but ... at least there were times that I could feel young again.

No comments: