Saturday, March 6, 2010

A guest stomped his foot and shouted

Just a week before I left ... a guest practically shouted at the few of us at the counter

I asked for his form of transportation, he happily answered me that it has been arranged. Since he said so, I did not ask further. It's logic. You stop there.

Few minutes after he left the counter and I was with another guest, he came stomping his foot away throughout the lobby to the counter I was. He made no excuse to that particular guest who was in front of me, and started shouting asking where is his cab. He is the one who told me it's arranged, now you come asking. I saw the message that is sent that his car is with the airport, not us. If you are willing to pay, then we are more willing to offer ours, but you're not.

So fine. He went to the Concierge and continue his anger there. He just left then. The guy at the counter outside came in to tell me the room number and asking for the folio. I asked him back, what does he want. He said the folio since that I charged. I told him, I never did, who said I did it. He said one of the bell, which I confidently know which of them did so. I told him not to ask anything from me because he said it's the Airport Limo that he was asking for, so I'm not gonna do any of those to kill myself like that. I refused. I did not know what happened then, perhaps they got him an outside one for sure.

Another bell came in to ask what happened to that guest. I told him, not like I know, he has just gone mad. He asked if I charged already, I told him of course not, I do not wanna die early. He then told me his colleague nicely told the limo counter that I charged. I said, I know because he's acting like he's so smart when he's actually not. Does he not have a mouth to ask. If he does not, then just shut up and do not even bother any guest I am attending, rather than assume on things like this. He's just an arschloch. Alright, I know we were once close, but heck, do I care. If he is such a retard, and just that he thought he knew the conversation between me and the guest, sorry, but ... I think that's a bit brainless of him to do that, or to even think about that. Well, people who think they are knowledgeable are the worst kind of creatures. Beat me!