Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The trip to Gunung Nuang

I got home yesterday, dirty, wet, hungry, tired, and pain. Haha wth?

Again, I did not go up to the peak. Not because of anything but I enjoy the waterfall more than going up to the peak haha. It took us 3 hours to go up to the camp site. The weather was hot when we were going up. We did not go to the usual camp site, but this time is a different one. We still manage to be beside the waterfall however.

It took us 2 hours to go down, one hour difference is quite a lot. I guess, if it wasn't because of the rain, we will take longer haha. In the end of it, we were running hahaha ... just because everywhere is wet and there is no more dry spot for me to walk on, wth? So, running will be the best way.

Now, I am kinda paralysed at my lower part of my body but it is alll goood .. I'm satisfied. :D