Friday, April 23, 2010

Drunk Nite to Genting

I have not slept and I can't sleep the whole night

AH! In a few hours time, I need to start going already. It's gonna be a long day. I will be going up to Genting. It's gonna be the three of us, wind, lower temperature, jackets, chilling at Starbucks, breathing the air, red wine, rice wine, booze, and well, might be a K session? Wth. haha

Sounds good? It's gonna be a drunk night. Maybe. Drunk, not wasted. It's gonna be in the hotel room. We don't need to drive after drinking. That's the fun part. It so reminds me of higher diploma and degree days where clubs were just 5 minutes WALK from where I stayed. Or that it's 20 minutes away, but all of us shared a cab back. haha. And I would never thought about taking a bus to club until those days. Young days yo. Now, it's chilling out, no more clubbing. That's purely for youngsters, or for those who think they are still really young. HAHA at least I know I'm not. :P I'm self conscious, and I do self-reflection ... and leads to self-realization. Heh.

See you all tomorrow. Yup, tomorrow I'll be back. :D Happy getting drunk, yo.