Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I'm amazed

One month ago, I met this guy that I have not met for 10 years now. He's no other than one of my ex-classmates, precisely, an ex-classmate that I prefer to keep a distance away. I do not wanna dig my own graveyard to be stepping in front of him to say HI.

I could still recognize him after so many donkey years. But, he could not, because we practically walked past each other without anything in between us, just spaces. I thought he did, but he did not. Phew! For someone who has been acting weird in that 2 years was bad.

I didn't care what he did then because in the end of the day, we will all go in our own separate ways in the end of 2001. When we first stepped out of Form 5, he would contact almost everyone of us, without any motive. It's like the male's CNN. He calls up, to ask for you, even though it's your phone, and he will say your full name out. Like d'uh.

Once the convo in 2003
He: Hi, may I speak to "XXX Toh please ar hehe"
Me: Sorry wrong number
He: Oh sorry, it's XXX Quah haha
Me: Speaking

Haha ... it's not my fault, he said my surname wrongly. I wasn't mean, I was just answering. I know it's him though, his name appears on my screen haha. I just pretended I don't. How can he even think about saying my surname wrongly? It's the last thing he can even think of doing. So he called to tell me about boring things like what are the other classmates are doing, this this broke his leg, that that shifted house. Honestly, I didn't wanna know o.O Now that he doesn't have my number, he kept on callling my friend to ask how's she and keep on reporting to her like how's the traffic in his place, where is he going, what is he doing and stuff like that. o.O OMG ok! He actually has my number because I have never changed my number, maybe he deleted because twice I was out of the country, he thought I would have changed it. Well, not like he knows I left anyway haha. So after a few times, I'm sure he will then assume that I have changed my number.

Ah and there were a few times we went out, the few of us many years back, before I can even drive. Each time we go out, he will ask my friend, to drive. Smart right, for always sitting in a girl's car, expecting a girl to fetch him all the time. Reason? Oh because his house has only one car, his parents need to use it. Oh I See. Once, he drove, and you know what? He actually asked for parking money which was RM1 and toll money which was RM1 at that time. o.O You tell me how amusing can he be?

I am honestly ... amazed! Thank God he deleted me. I feel so honored.

No comments: