Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Farewell 3 Part 1

It was the last ever time we stepped our foot into the back-of-the-house of the hotel we were engaged to for the last 2.5 years. In comparison with many of our ex-colleagues, 2.5 years was nothing. In comparison also with many of the ones who had left before us, we were something. However it might be, it's time to move on to something new. At one hand, I wish I could have stayed. At another hand, I am glad I made that decision. The frequent changed in shift had made my health deteriorated. I became so much weaker. I always did not feel good. I felt I was floating instead of walking. Though that might sound terrible, I loved my job. I really do.

So, this is our last cake before we walked out from the door for the last ever time. Yes, they treated us not only as twins, they treated us like one body. If somebody tells one of us something, they expect the message to be conveyed to the other instantly.

The sketch book that we had. And also, we got a pen, with our name engraved on it. Cool, no? Ah, they can be the sweetest ever thing, but also, the worst ever at times. :P

The Front Office team. This is not even one quarter of the team. This is the family we went happy hours with, we cried with, we laughed with. All kinds of emotions, you see it, you feel it. They are the ones who are there for you, not your friends from outside because only these bunch of people understood your situation perfectly. One day, we might argue or get upset over a certain issue, the next minute, we are good.

Duty Manager. When I first joined, she was not even married yet, she just had a bf then. The day I left, she was pregnant with her 2nd child already. Can you see how time flies?

Gonna get married in October finally.