Thursday, October 21, 2010

DBSK - Always Keep the Faith! Hwaiting!!

When you see them perform, whether it's over Youtube, over the radio, over the CD, or whether it's LIVE, it's absolutely outstanding. Just imagine five Heavenly voice combined together and be united, how does it feel? You feel you're in Heaven instead, everything goes on so smoothly, and it's just perfect. I have never seen any groups as perfect as extraordinary as this before, it doesn't matter if it's groups from Western, or Eastern. I really do not have the same feeling I have. They give me goose bumps each time I watch their videos, even though I have watched it countless times, I still have those in me. Even though it's just in my car, in a CD, I equally have goose bumps over those.


If you say they are not hawt, no other guys on this Earth can be hawt anymore. Other guys might have different opinions, but when it comes to them, every single person tell me the same thing, they are rweally HAWT. It;s not even a question. It has to be a statement. Namja, don't be jealous. They are already the level of G-O-D.


I wonder, if the company is crazy enough to let these 5 beautiful voices go. You will never get another group as good as this, in a really very long long time to come. You name any groups out there now, none of them is comparable. They are in an entirely different level from the rest. They pave ways for the others to step in. Chi geum, it's not even time to say goodbye yet. Always keep the faith. Hwaiting!!!

No comments: