Monday, October 10, 2011

Girls

I heard of this girl quite some time back, which none of them was positive. It's about her being involved in people's relationships, being the third party, being a mistress all that sort of thing. It's nothing to be proud of for sure, but I realized, she isn't the only one. In fact, many girls are following that path.

Once they hit 30, they only wanna get married. I just don't get this whole marriage thingy. Perhaps, when I reach that age, I will automatically think that way too? Damn, no way. I can't, okay.

But, theirs is not "I wanna get married" rather "I wanna get married and lead a luxurious life, spend all I want without a need to work", yeah that kind. Wait til they get dump, and if they are fortunate, people still wanna hire them. Who wants to hire someone who has not been working for 20 over years, right?

Let me tell you some facts here. Many girls here are like that, only look at money when it comes to guys yet wanna use money that belongs to others. I have no problem with you earning your own money and splurge it all you want like water. That, are girls I respect. Otherwise, they ought not to be respected because respect is to be earn. Girls, they can do anything just to get those money, and that includes having a suga daddy. There are so many other ways to earn money, and these people chose this path. What a shame on them. For them, this is one of the fastest ways to earn money. How cheap they wanna be? There's no such thing as dignity and pride in their dictionary. How pathetic. Trust me on this, karma's a bitch.

Again, let me correct you if you think all girls are like that. Not all, okay, read this properly, NOT all girls are materialistic. So, please judge every girl differently because they are all an individual. You cannot generalize all are like that just because you might have met 7 out of 10 girls are like that.

No comments: