Saturday, March 24, 2012

The Feelings That Tell You Something

When you feel something is not right, most of the time, the feelings tell you the right thing. It might not have been explained technically, but it happens. It's something that you just can't explain.

Believe what your feelings tell you and act upon it. That was what my feelings told me some days back. That whole thing wasn't right. I had a very bad feeling about it.

It could be bias from the very beginning, it could be just prejudice, or just literally double standard since the first day itself. It might not be the case, but that's just the feelings tell me. In just 10 seconds when you meet a person, you will know if you will be able to click with a particular person. At just that moment, I know I can't. Things might change in the future, but right now, it doesn't look like it.

Through observation, it's a differentiation in belief and personality together with character. It could be just mere sensitivity, but well, who cares about it. However, I believe in one thing. Don't bother about each other lives, you don't step across the line, I won't either. Honestly, I am happy with the things are and I do appreciate that if I am being treated as transparent.

Through conversations, I know that I should be careful of people like that. Who knows what will happen. We can't predict the future. We will never know. Even a very good friend can stab you in the back, what more someone who is not. Hence, it's good that a life is lived without any interference and disruption because that may lead to disaster.

Ignorance isn't a bliss only but it is an appreciation.

No comments: