Wednesday, September 19, 2012

The Mask Regime

How do you take care of your skin is really important. Some of us are lucky enough to be born with nice beautiful skin and some may not be as lucky that you need to watch your food intake, and really do follow all the akin care regime closely together with facial and all.

I'm one of those that is not discipline enough to really follow the skin care regime on a daily basis. I do it whenever I'm hardworking. When I'm not, you got the answer. I have been to a facial maybe 3 times in total in my entire life and I don't like it at all. I don't like for a fact that I need to go through some torments in a dark room. I'm all tensed up. Furthermore, I don't feel the comfort doing facial and I don't sense the difference to be honest.

Maybe you may not agree with me, but having nice skin affects you personally or professionally.

Many professions that require make up, is not just about following the basic regime. But, you need to take extra good care. I used to apply make up everyday, every single day for work purpose and it isn't a very pleasant feeling. If you don't go for facial, then the other best thing is to put on mask. I do it every week. I have been good this year, putting it more often. Sometimes I'm lazy I skip for that week. At least in comparison to years before or even last year, I have tremendous improvement in my skin. I have also slow down on my alcohol intake which avoids that dehydration every single week.

So yeah mask every week is as important. Say hello to a better skin. In case you don't know already, you're suppose to put on the mask between 15-20 mins. Please adhere to it as if you don't and remain it longer, the mask will eventually absorb the moisture from your skin leaving it dry and dehydrated.

No comments: