Thursday, September 26, 2013

September 25th

This may not be the most happening birthday celebration for me. But, I for sure had a great time with close friends.

I came into realization a lot of things this year as it had made me think and reflect into my own thoughts for the past week or so. This year, I prefer to put away the candles. I know for some, this may sound overly dramatic. But, I think that this is absolutely necessary for me to show respect to April as she had just left us.

Anyway, so far, I am having a great time. It's nothing too hectic or anything. Dinners with friends, drink a lil, have scrumptious meals.

For one, they bringing me out and all, is really a good way to make me forget about the sorrow that I was having for a little while.

Thank you everyone for bringing the smile and laughter back to me. I know you guys miss that for the past week. I finally am able to stand again. I appreciate every little thing that you do for me. This birthday had been exceptionally meaningful.

No comments: