Tuesday, January 14, 2014

2013 Busan Day 2 Part 1

The actual trip started on the next day where I was not drained from the flight. I was fully charged! Woot woot! The weather was just the perfect day!

First, before you can even go anywhere, you need to know the name of the station. Traveling in Korea, is not like Malaysia. We can depend on their subways so much and it is affordable, unlike cabs. I mean, what's the point really in taking cabs when subways are so easily accessible? Our station was Kyungsung University. It's very common there where stations are named after Universities.

After a stop, we took a bus over to the place we wanted to visit - a temple.

Hae dong Yong Gung temple. Haha, I know the name is kinda long and this place is quite isolated, far away from the city or the people. Traveling time was quite taxing though. If you wanna know how to get there,
Haeundae Station (Busan Subway Line 2), Exit 7.
Take Bus 181 and get off at Yonggungsa Temple (용궁사).

There were the 12 animal zodiacs there

Of course, I chose my own kind - the rat. It's called  or jwi in Korean

No comments: