Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Health Reason

Since I was hit by the high level of cholesterol, and the minor sick I had last week, I began to cut down on stuff that doesn't do good to my body.

I am cutting down on my coffee a lot. It has been 6 days I have stopped coffee. It's something rather shocking that I have decided to take a step as huge as that. I am someone who cannot live without coffee. The first day was really torturing. I failed miserably. I started the next day, until now.

I am also trying to cut down on my 100 plus which I take it almost every other day. It's not as difficult as coffee.

Apart from all these, I am trying to do more stretching. Not vigorous ones, but just normal stretching.

It has also been 3 days now that I did not take any solid food for lunch. The effect you ask? It's awesome because I don't feel sleepy after lunch anymore. It really works! But then, I feel this is going to be only temporary.

No comments: