Thursday, June 19, 2014

Lombok Day 3 Part 4

We hung around there. So yes, we loved the breeze too much to leave.

OMG such beautiful hair I had. Nice. It was practically the whole day my hair being blown.

Then, when there's absolutely nothing to do and we started wandering around, it's time to get hyped up hehe. It's the jump time.

The three of us. Again and again. It's always my hair. The short hair symptoms.

We went back to Senggigi and if I am not mistaken, it was in Furama Seafood restaurant. The name sounds woolala~ I mean, the place isn't too bad but it really isn't great. It's not like WOW, I will return. It isn't anything like that. Just pretty average.

After the dinner, we went to swim a little while and called it a night. It's not like my body can take it much more. By this time, I was not feeling the best already. I fell sick after the first night. Brilliant, right? But I didn't have fever yet, so it's all good for now.

No comments: