Monday, August 11, 2014

The Marriage Vow is no longer valid

It's tragical. People are getting divorce so easily these days.

I am not talking about a different generation. It's among my circle, or linked somehow.

In this Gen Y era, alone, and I do not have a million friends. Instead, I know only a handful. Even that, I have more than 7 people walked through that path. Like, why?

Many got married early, and after 2 years, they divorce. Marriage vows are no longer valid til the end of time. "I xxx take you xxx to be my lawfully wedded h/w, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part."

It's now until money do us part, or a third person do us part. You get some that move on very easily. You get some that get stuck in that scar for a long long time. They can't walk away from the scar that was left behind.

Sad but true. This is how Gen Y works. You go to any weddings these days, you wouldn't know if that's the one and only weddings of that person you are attending. Who knows.

I learned. Never ever trust anyone who appears to be all lovey-dovey with their SOs. Do not. I have seen a few and all ended up in catastrophe.

No comments: