Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Mamak-ing

After Claudine's Homecoming in Delicious, we headed down to Muthu's place, located just across the street of Bangsar Village. There were FIVE long tables joint together for that night. Actually I dont quite like the idea of mamak-ing there as it was darn stuffy and could hardly breathe normally. Murni is still the best place to mamak in. There were quite a few newbies, hmm .. at least there were new faces this time around, rather than only the same faces.

Well, some of them are okay, but some not. I mean obviously, there bound to be people who you can click with and some just no and you dont need a reason to be this way. When you dont click, then you just dont.

Someone dropped by not long after all of us sat down and that fella, I dont think she is all that great seriously. That so-called person who played with angles, but do not know which angle is best for her. Muahahah ... sad rite. I heard from my sources that she is chubby from the right. I could not be bothered to even take a glance on her. If she is someone hot, then of course it is all worth my time and energy to turn my head. But, she doesn't worth anything. So, screw it. Wooo ... someone is chubby.

Then, there comes a person that I consider as a junk HAHA. If you tell me that she is in her 20s only without knowing her age, I would really laugh my arse off. She has double chin and she just doesn't look good. Ok, I am not going to comment further on her looks. If any of you have the opportunity to meet her in future, you be the judge. Now it's the attitude part. She over-reacts on the smallest things on earth. She really really extremely has a absolutely big reaction. I have no idea why though but that's the way she is. She is rough for sure and she looks more like a maid to me. Now, we are talking about a girl who is worth 300 over bucks per day for events, at least that was what she claimed she should be getting per day, with meals and transportation provided at her door step. I don't think she is even worth half of the price. What's more, she is without experience in this line. That's so fabulous, isn't it? Even before I met her, I already feel that she is really a pain in the arse. After meeting her, can I turn back and erase this? It's that bad. Too ordinary and plain looking, she doesnt have special features. So, do you think she is even worth 300 bucks? For those who have yet to meet her, expect for the worst is my advice.

Then, there comes Zoe, went missing after a few seconds. Gave Kylie the wrong stuff coz of panick attack. Adoi this girl.

Then, someone else came, but I wasn't really entertaining this person, was quite annoyed. Thus, I ignored most of the time.

The whole group, five long tables joint together. Yeah that was us.














Sampatidoko and Sampatine











Leng Yein, meleleh











Posted by PicasaMe ler ... having migraine actually haha













It didn't just end here, we went over to Spicy Hartamas later on.

5 comments:

rayleen said...

who is the "junk"?

tIcKLeMe said...

yea, who is who? O.o

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahahha ... aiyer one aunty ler ...

tkj, she was sitting not far from you, but not that near too

rayleen, i put up her pic before at "u know where"

Anonymous said...

bighahahahaha!!!
adoiisss! such miserable ppl. . . adoiisss. . . .well hopefully u gyus did enjoy urselves eventho dis ppl did came along. . . :)

The Pondering Introvert said...

yeah ... choice of place really adoi ... i mean mamak time