Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Reincarnation of AceBob

AceBob had gone for a major operation around 4 something this evening. It was actually scheduled earlier but the surgeon was not free at the scheduled time due to certain matters.

Anyway, the surgeon had successfully made AceBob alive once again. After the surgeon found out that he has too many incurable diseases, he made up his mind to use the "kill and alive" theory, which is to reformat AceBob haha.

AceBob was in the room for almost 5 hours. He was not that in pain because he had pain killer I supposed. But he felt pain at one point or the other but it's all fine now. I was right beside him in the operation room.

Erm so ... after killing AceBob, the surgeon or rather AceBob's saviour had installed every important stuff in him and now he is happy and running very energetically around. Since he is so hyper now, how do you think would I feel? Very happy of course. He is my one and only AceBob. There would not be any replacement. I've been together with AceBob for close to 2 years now and hope that he will continue to serve me for more.

The new journey has just begun, the reincarnation of AceBob.

No comments: