Saturday, April 29, 2006

Once in a long time

Ahhh ... just had toasai and one half boiled egg one hour ago, feeling so naish now, unlike earlier where I was feeling so super extremely duper hungry :p so now, feeling satisfied :D

Well, nothing to blog ... so pictures time ... okay, I'm bored, forgive me

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I dont feel good ... I was quite angry at this time, but I chilled down ... and someone nicely disturbed me when smoke was still coming out from me ... nah no matter how hard I try, I dont look fierce nor do I sound fierce :) I'm just totally harmless

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Both pictures are candid, I didnt know those pics were taken, courtesy of TKJ Becky :D
See, I'm still harmless ... I dont harm people ... :D SO no matter how angry I am, I can never be fierce :)

8 comments:

tIcKLeMe said...

sleeping partner mengganas!

The Pondering Introvert said...

where got ler ... :s eh send me the 3rd pic from your blog :p

Anonymous said...

duduk pun ada gaya~!!!

michy not ganas at all ler becky....unless she nyok ppl tht time ler. ______

The Pondering Introvert said...

No comment hhahha ... sleeping partner, I'm not ganas and I am totally harmless :D

tIcKLeMe said...

snail tak tau apa-apa yet. i witnessed with my own eyes. kaka.

michy, ok. msged me when ur online in msn. :P

The Pondering Introvert said...

Hahaha .. he tau me so long .. and since he said that I am not ganas that means no ler .. at least there's one saying that I am not haha :p

Anonymous said...

2b honest...i duno i sensetive or wht...i think i saw michy in nyok mode b4....tht time i just diamx2 drink my limau ais =)...i might b wrong...but i can assure u ppl tht most of the time michy is fine...

to sums it up:
michy= ganas if
and only if michy in nyok mode
and thts rarely happens.
therefore michy = not ganas

or michy = dede?? <--- (not sure abt the usage her though)

The Pondering Introvert said...

o.O when was that? See you dont even know if I was in my nyok mode or not, that means ... im not ganas .. CHUP!