Saturday, April 29, 2006

Hungry

Many many years ago, if you ask me to have breakie, I would say, "NO" but not, sigh. Well, at least that was dated as far back as in primary years as well as secondary where I wasn't that healthy (??)

Once, in Primary 4, I took an egg early in the morning and I puke in school. I mean, without reason. I don't feel good whenever I eat something in the morning. Don't ask me, I dont know why, probably I was weak. At least I do look pale last time hehe. During secondary was the same case, every single week, either I feel like want to puke, stomach ache, headache ... well whichever, it happens every week and almost everyday haha but I will stand it until after school because it last until recess time then I would feel better.

But now, I want food, I want my breakie :( It's 7.12 in the morning. I'm hungry :S Maybe because I am slacking around, I dont do anything, I dont have to go to school, I dont have to work.

Honestly speaking, this is a pretty lame entry to blog about but I have nothing else to blog and I just woke up. In other words, it's just to say "I'm hungry" HAHA!

No comments: