Sunday, August 6, 2006

Fireworks

There was a festival happening in Luzern yesterday night. Almost everyone from this school went out to town after dinner to witness the fireworks. It was very nice, I have some pictures of it, so will post it up later.

It was like 10 celcius and obviously it was quite cold but then it's still bearable with one shirt inside and one jacket outside.

We got back like 11 plus, the 2nd last bus for the day. The amount of people who wanted to get on the bus was sooooooo freaky. Remember the post I blogged about the place the bus I usually takes will stop. It's here. Yeah, the whole row was filled with people standing, and it was so packed. OMG! Luckily I got a place to sit :D but then still ... omg

Later on, we went back yay! But ... once we entered we saw this girl sitting there, vomitting and all. -_- OMG! It's so terrible for the sight of everyone. Don't understand why must people get this drunk -_- and when people offered to help her, she scolded -_- adoi ... and she has duty today haha .. speechless.

7 comments:

LuUeE said...

haha.. Nyokk, No wonder.. I could hear loud bangs from my room.

Wow, only 10 degrees.. Were there anyone eatin ice cream. hehe..

The Pondering Introvert said...

loud bangs? :S

yeah there were people eating ice cream, i'll eat it next time :D

LuUeE said...

Yea lo.. I was sleepin and suddenly my mou mou stood up. My mou mou is very sensitive to sound. haha..
Scientifically speAKIN, Mou mou = Hair.

haha.. Yea, let's eat ice cream... Hahaha..

The Pondering Introvert said...

ok im blur :S

LuUeE said...

hahaha..

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » »

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. breast augmentation winter park