Sunday, October 15, 2006

Contagious disease

As I promised, I will blog about this. This guy, I dunno why what where or how, he has gone bonkers out of a sudden. I mean, even on normal days he's just mad, but yesterday was exceptionally crazy. Right????? Chai pah? [is that right] That is ... Jed jed gila plane. Eh panjang umur [long life] just blogging about him and he came online .. :S


And ... the lucky number is .. 396 sweat emoticon .. disahkan gila[certified insane].

Just a moment ago while I was doing my dissertation ... firefox got infected by his disease ...

My firefox .. it got stucked for quite some time and so ... I clicked only god knows how many times .. few minutes later, it came up all together ... and 24 in total ... thank you Jed Jed gila Plane :D

Based on the images above, it indicates that Jed Jed GILA Plane's disease is contagious. It is a proven fact of Firefox and should not be repeated in a matter of fact. Thus, we should find a solution to this as soon as possible.

Krab kun kra.

The End.

No comments: