Saturday, October 14, 2006

Congrats for the grad

If I am not mistaken, it was on the 3rd of October that I met up with Joanne or better known as Rj or Dolphania in Luzern old town, just 2 days before graduation where she came here to shop as she could not find clothes in Neuchatel.

Umm ... so here it goes, find clothes for her grad, hahahha chunted and she bought it ... woah la mak .. and so finally grad already and back in KL ... congratulations for your grad as well as all IHTTI students :D

Ini lah dia ... just in front of credit suisse while waiting for her friend ...

Then we went to this place to have spaghetti but who knows ... I bumped into IMI students there -_- one big group .. I think that was the French excursion for CIMI students -_- omg ...

Then, we went to the Lion place to collect the souvenir that she reserved the other day. Backside itchy ... so I bought one too ... haha

Sip pet CH ... with your name carved :D sudah gembira ... [happy already]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooo. I like the Swiss knife. Haha!

XD

The Pondering Introvert said...

yea 18 CH .. hhahah not bad :D