Wednesday, January 9, 2008

SO?

Hi ... I am a red car, was seen at the road of Segambut at 9-ish at night on Wednesday, January the 9th. Perhaps, it wasn't my fault on everything, but ... my owner, the driver that was driving me. Can anyone have sympathy on me and spare me? Because .. the one who is at fault is the driver and not me. Why does it always have to be like that when it is not my fault I get the blame because of the stupid driver driving me? I wish I am well taken care of, I wish I have some happiness in life, but I just don't, y'know. The car behind didn't have mercy either, sighz, life is tough for cars like me. Look good, look nice but deep inside, I suffer.

"Hi, my name is Lala, and Ah Beng is my given name. So, my full name is Lala Chu Ah Beng. I drive a very nice fast luxurious BM car. And I must say I am a proud driver. I can bully anyone else on the road, except for trucks, lorries, and busses. My driving skill is really good. I don't care about driving etiquettes and manners and forget about being courteous, because I am from the Lala-land. I am of course very uneducated and all, and I don't bother. I am not being named Lala for no reason. I am a junkie in person so forgive me."

Stupid retarded loser driver sial. People one lane, he came from the outside, cut in and blardy hell. I was caught in the jam, and he .... cut in ... is something I cannot forget about it. Coincidently, I got my weapon. And the weapon happens to be my camera haha. Chik Chak, gotcha! Boom Boom Boom and Vroom .. is so lame .... d'uh. Flash ya! Such a loser, a bastard loser that is. Oh the scheisse and verpiss dich s'il vous plait.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh welll..

sial drivers are everywhere!

hahaha!!

The Pondering Introvert said...

and also that person is so sialan to the max, membabihutankan the human race