Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Ohhh noooo ... AB+

I know it has been going on and on and on again and again on recent posts, but this still has to go on .... for awhile more until I get over with it.

This does not happen often, so ... once I get crazee over someone, it will be crazee lolz I'm sorry entshuldigung ... hehe. But still I wanna say that Ariel is damn HAWT! I watched his Youtube over and over again, from the time I wake up until I go to bed, and before I go to work and after work, the first thing I open is his songs haha. I know a bit goner but still ... I am not sick of it yet, I am loving it to the max.

Imagine that, from someone who dreams once a year, get Ariel in the dreams is SOMETHING. HAHA! Perhaps, it's getting too much but it's good news because it proves that I am straight HAHAHA.

And .. to all the same species as Oink, hands off.

Very soon, I will end up in ICU. OMGGGG ... HAWT-nya .... *melted* *pengsans* ohhh nooooooooo ..... *died*

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

have u make a reservations to the hospital?

hehehee!

The Pondering Introvert said...

no need, there is always a place for me, im a regular

tIcKLeMe said...

yeah. i noticed how hot he was when i was at his showcase. omg. stimm!!!

The Pondering Introvert said...

the first ever time i saw him ... as in video lolz ... i knew it that he's so damn hawt edi ... haiz ... ariel, it has been more than a year .. haiz

§pinzer said...

solly i dun like to dream anyway >P

but do intro to me if and when u get to meet him kay? :P

The Pondering Introvert said...

if i ever get to meet him ... do u think i will intro lolz ... no no no no ... since u have that taste ... that u know lolz ...