Monday, March 31, 2008

Cipar for driving me nuts

Dancing is very important to people who play music with a beat.I think that people who don't dance, or who never did dance,don't really understand the beat... I know musicians who don't and never did dance, and they have difficulty communicating. ~ Duke Ellington, The World of Duke Ellington


There must be something very wrong with the world right now, the clock does not go clockwise anymore, the needle is ticking anticlockwise these days.

I am deadly serious that those unexpected phone calls during some ungodly hours is just driving me up the wall. Blame me for picking it up, yes I know, I am SORRY I picked it up. I will condition myself not to. I am actually an understanding person, as, if there is something important to tell, and no matter how deep sleep I am in, I will pick it up and talk to you in a normal manner minus the stone response. I will definitely not be irritated. However, if you call just to crap rubbish, I'm sorry, please screw yourself. If you know ME, as in the REAL me, you will not do such nonsense, for ... I love to sleep. Don't do stupid things to get me irritated. I know it is not being a threat, but why? Really that nice to make people feel like shit? Oh well, a sadist perhaps.

What will you do if you called someone and you got to know that the person is asleep? If it is important, you will make it short and simple, and if it isn't you will just wait for the next time, isn't it the way it should be?

Plus, what is the thing of being aggressive towards your friends and all. If you are a freaking guy and you are behaving aggressively towards your girl friends, you got absolutely no respect from me. SORRY. I know it isn't important, but yeah. See, though we said that gender these days are equal, to me it isn't still. There is a fine line of a male and female, where how they should behave and how they should not. PEOPLE ... oh people.

CIPARRRRR!!!!

1 comment:

tIcKLeMe said...

wah, sp getting grumpier. stress at work ke?