Sunday, March 30, 2008

Instincts

When you dance,your purpose is not to get to a certain place on the floor. It's to enjoy each step along the way.~ Wayne Dyer


I had a little convo with a friend yesterday and you know we were just talking about some random stuff when suddenly it came to a point about our human's instincts. For my 23 years of life, I have always trusted my instincts in whatever I do. Sometimes, people do things based on more factual things, rather than your own feeling. However, I do the opposite. It's risky, but I believe it more. It's unexplainable to be believing it and also the fact that my instincts never failed me before and I can say that, I predict things happening through instincts, as well as someone's personality and behaviour. Yes, even a person's personality but guess what, it was never wrong. It will remain a mystery on why so. Not scientifically or technically proven. There was some point of time that I did things against my instincts, and in the end, I regretted. What more can I say? Work related, based on instincts too. From my personal life, to my work life, is all about instincts. I do know that at times, we cannot trust our instincts too much, and that we should work on things based on facts more and our instincts are just guidelines and whatsoever. Well instincts are more effective for me. However, I know which can be done based on instincts, and which could not. In the other hand, I have no idea why people have that instinct on me that I am those who turn left when I walk, and I can also walk a straight line, if you know what it means.

1 comment:

tIcKLeMe said...

i trust my instincts a lot and it's true most of the time. :)