Monday, September 1, 2008

The dead celebration

In a dancer, there is a reverence for such forgotten things as the miracle of the small beautiful bones and their delicate strength. ~Martha Graham

The Independence Day celebration for this year was the quietest of all the years that I have been here, which makes it, 21 years so far voila, but that doesn't mean I'm only 21 haha.

Anyways, the best of all is that I had 2 days off in a row, but that isn't my PH okay, those are just my day offs, as I have not got my day off for last week -.-And ... meeting up with Geisha after 2 years and Zuzu after 1 year :o

Flea market ... *thumbs up* pants, shorts, belt, tees, acessories, and etc etc etc.

Dolphania is coming home ... after one year, tomorrow! :o

Randomly, we had a shock for that approach once and our pic was actually put up at bestfoodjunction when we dine in a place called Bisou :o soooo shocking

A preview of Bisou, the Bake Shop, located in Asian Heritage Row. See, that place is not only meant for clubbing and night life

3 comments:

Jason Lioh said...

Cupcakes cupcakes!

Anonymous said...

I one day hope to retire in Switzerland. :|

I figure commenting on your blog and linking you up is a step in that direction lol.

:)

The Pondering Introvert said...

jason: lol yeshhhhhh

marc: but im in msia lol