Sunday, November 16, 2008

All the -TARDS

I'm sorry I still can't get over the whole scenario of one pathetic dude becoming GRO. Just bear with me with a few more posts then I will be fine, I hope.

Probably Mark's right, I am not that good lately. I am not greatly affected by it, but at the same time I am, if you know what I mean. haha.

Dear Sibeh Botak
From the day you stepped into this office, I already did not like you. You implemented irrelevant rules and regulations and you urge or rather you force every single person to follow those. You, sitting on that chair, make us puke because we don't see any good of you to us. We like her, the one before you, and we mean it. I used to go to work with a day filled with sunshine, with a bright day right ahead of me. In comparison, I'm feeling the contrasting emotion, and all because of you. You did not only not motivate me, you really demotivate and demoralise me. I know this is bad, but from the first ever day, I already did not have any respect for you. You ought not to be respected because you can't even do our job, our task. You took half an hour to update one miserable reg card, and you sounded us for not updating it properly. If you can do it perfectly I have no problems and no qualms with it, sound as much as you can. But if you can't even do it yourself without asking stupid question, I don't see a reason why I should do it properly either. It just proves how incompetent are you. I know being a boss does not require you to update regcard but it's more about decision making. How as it may seem to me, you must be able to complete our task without any flaws only you get my first step of respect. You are good at crapping and the best to make us all feel demotivated. You, as a head, should know what to say and when to say. But, even that you failed big time. I wonder why am I still here. Now it proves you think with your ass by hiring another asshole with you. In the other hand, you threw someone who has a good background of hospitality line, education and knowledge behind him, to serve tea and towel. How are you treating your staff. If you ask everyone to rate our happiness and the treatment, you get negative. Logically speaking, you wouldn't do such stupid things if you have a brain. Where is the fairness. I really feel for that dude. Trust me, all your staff will leave one day. It's already in the progress as you have seen, 5 of your staff resigned within 24 hours. Nothing of this happen when you were not here. We were all very happy people back then, and now you could only see gloominess and darkness within us.

Having someone like him to manage us already irritates us, but what if the people you work with have the problems of the own. Looking at that bloody face make me wanna slap him too. He is called the quarter quarter guy, or you can call him the Triple K which stands for Keh Keh King (King of pretender). He seriously pretends like hell. He is plastic enough to work elsewhere not here, not downstairs here for sure. Fake enough, good actor he might be. Avoiding to slot regcards, is it THAT difficult to do? It's just so little left and yet he couldn't do it. I have absolutely no freaking idea what he does. I know it's little and I can do it, but why should I. I did my part already and it's not the matter of it's little or not, it's the matter of he slots or he doesn't. That matters more to me than anything else. It's a very major sensitive issue for me okay, SLOTTING. He took another way back, without passing through the door of back office, how KEH can he be. Think I don't notice? I do and I purposely observe okay. If I have the chance, I will pick on him, but the rate he's working is definitely way too slow for me to pick on him. haha. It really irritates the hell outta me just by looking at his face and I have no reason to back that up lolz. The way he works drives me up the wall.

6 comments:

Alienstargurlz said...

wahliao. y so much nonsense in MO ha.

The Pondering Introvert said...

yea la ... brainless and useless people ... so what you expect leh ... now your sifu at housekeeping desk edi no more concierge for 3 months ... i kesian him

tIcKLeMe said...

bwahahaha... keh keh king sounds funny lor.

but working in such a huge place, having lotsa drama is just normal ler. =/

Anonymous said...

You so the DISTURB child!!!

y.u.w.e.n said...

dede, he KEH to the maxx k? he can bei pai seh-ly tell others that he does most of the job, while the rest aka ME doesn't do anything but goyang kaki. Mahai! Such an a**hole.

Btw, the previons comment was from Mei-Li :)

The Pondering Introvert said...

sp: he's really keh keh what and before this the drama isnt as BIG as this okay i know it's damn normal, but i just wanna jot it down wat ..

Mei Lee: you lagi disturb child haha the wrong channel child LOL

Dede: yea la ... see his bloody face also I really have that temptation to slap him, initially when I always wanted to treat him as if he is not there, I can't temptation is just so hard to resist hahha