Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Showdown of the Champions in Bukit Jalil - Roger Federer!

The showdown of the champions that was held recently in Kuala Lumpur ... precisely in Bukit Jalil, fetaure 4 top tennis players from 2 eras. 4 tennis legends in town! Can you believe it? Kill 2 birds with one stone that's what we call it. We have tennis aces in town, just yesterday in a matter of fact, Bjorn Borg, John McEnroe, James Blake and definitely Roger Federer

There were interview sessions, authograph sessions ... and I was just oh-so-uberly-excited. I know I sounded like some high school kid anticipating some concert thingy, but man I tell you, this feels even better than going to a concert okay! Thousand turned up in KLCC for the authograph session with Federer. One of my colleague went for it but gave up in the end haha.

Do you know how I rate a guy hawt? Do you know what is a hawt guy to me? Refer below

YESSS!!! It's Roger Federer! How often you hear me saying a guy is hawt! Never okay, alright maybe there are times, but ... it's damn rare so ... for me to say he is damn HAWT, it's really something. He looks damn good in real life, way much better than in pictures considering he already looks damn good in pictures. No, I did not go to KLCC to meet him, you must be joking, I can't bear those crowd. In fact, I saw him twice, once was yesterday and today was the second. He departed KL today though, in the morning boo... :( I purposely waited for him before going home, just to take a glimpse of him, and he made my day!! Like seriousllyyyyy ... damn down-to-earth damn cool. My gawd! He was like what 5 foot away from me as I was just standing so near to the door lolz. Today, before he departed ... I was wanting to see him so badly and I couldn't concentrate on my work but to keep looking at the center of the lobby and when finally I got the chance to get near to him as my colleague can see I was damn crazy over him asked me to follow him to get him to sign the bill, I chickend out after seeing the superbly gigantic bodyguard though I was kinda checking him, the bodyguard, in the day before lolz. But but ... there were 4 of them so nvm ... sigh what a disturbance they are. He was wearing his baseball cap the day before, I was basically nosebleeding all the way. I don't mind lacking of blood lolz. I saw Bjorn Borg twice too, and he was like 2 foot away from me, I was on the floor and he stopped on that level and I never did realize it until I saw his bodyguard :D then I'm like ... my gawd .. that's Borg!

Honestly speaking, I wasn't exposed to tennis before. I started watching tennis since Hewitt days and after awhile I didn't have that much of an interest in tennis. It died down, it faded off, until here comes Federer. Then, I started watching tennis and I was serious, I tried to understand the game and I just love the way he plays, and I started liking tennis, all because of him. OMG!!! I know I have said this so many times, but he is damn HAWT! He is gifted I tell you he really is! He can speak English, German, Swiss German, French some Swedish and Italian as well, oh mein gott!! Und und und ... his residence is in Oberwil and it was just one hour plus travelling time to his place from Luzern!! Where is Luzern? Er ... my school before I graduated lolz. 13 grand slam single titles and had held on to the World Ranking No 1 for 237 consecutive weeks ... if I'm not mistaken ... impressive!

In the end of the day, I got something worth more than a million bucks, maybe not to you, but to me yes definitely it is. I did really something stupid haha .. and I will not say, it's between me and Dede ... coz it's so damn super paiseh to reveal it haha.

The one zillion signature! I know it's not a perfect place but it's perfect for me HAHA.

My dream came true! Before I met him, I was so darn depressed until I said ... so near YET so far ... sounds so jiwang haha but no, ber-drama only lolz

Grueezi und Auf Wiedersehen ... ich hoffe!

7 comments:

Jason Lioh said...

Tukar blog template. Black colour, not nice. Hmph. What did you do? Tell me on MSN? :D

The Pondering Introvert said...

now is the dark and gloomy days, xmas i change hhaha cannottt i paisehhhh

y.u.w.e.n said...

no, dede, don't tell anyone. haha! it's a secret. BUT, I must agree that he darn good looking..so hot! She's the luckiest of all~ sighzzz

§pinzer said...

yeay got post on that date. i will ride on it as a dedicated post to me wahaaha

Kyels said...

You'd get along well w/my brother b/c he loves Federer too. Actually, crazy over him and his styles in tennis. Well, I've to admit that he's like a ballerina on court but I still like Nadal and of course, Djokovic!

Anyway, it's awesome that you met him and got his autograph. Can I snag that from you?! Joke!

=P

kyliemc said...

lol..omg,michy!!why did you chicken out in the end?lol..did you melt?can you stand properly?hahaha..are your knees weak?

The Pondering Introvert said...

dede: yeah!!! Green eyed monster came out, and botak is worse than us lolz

The Pig: You know what? You are SO out of topic

Kyels: YEshhhh but no ... cannot snatch that's my dream of a lifetime ok never have I thought about having a glimpse in real life at all

Kylie: dammit .. I was crazy over him lolz ... gone insane I chickened out coz the bodyguards were all so scary :S