Monday, November 3, 2008

Velvet Part 1

Hehe I know it's more than a month already ... my birthday had passed and now even Halloween had passed. Halloween is so quiet ... sad. Nevermind we shall move place, Celadon was already closing at that hour, we shall leave before they start throwing plates and cutleries at us.

Btw, before we continue, just to let you know that there is actually a music player on the right bar now, but just ONE song ... it's a Thai song and please enjoy it as much as you could, appreciate it because it was kinda difficult to search for it. Thai songs are awesome, just don't understand why people think it's weird to be so in love with Thai songs. WHY? Tam mai?

Alright so from Celedon we actually waited at the side entrance for Ah Ying and Mac Dong Dong to finish work. Our shift fits in perfectly in a matter of fact, like seriously hehe. Then all together go .. zoom! Off we went ... to Velvet. Honestly speaking from the bottom of my heart, though it's hard to believe but you just gotta believe, I am not a clubbing kinda person, I am not a party addict and I am no wild animal when it comes to night life. I do go like once in awhile and the interest goes on and off. Mention Velvet I know it's Zouk and that's also because it was told my my previous Sales Manager named Uncle Chuah during my internship when back then he used to go very frequenly until he got the VIP status and now ... he stopped completely. I so can't believe it lolz. So ... I am now telling the whole world ... I have not been to Zouk or Velvet though it's a place that all the party goers HAS to be there at least a few times. This proves I am not a party goer y'know. hehe. My first time I stepped my foot into Velvet was 24th September night approaching 25th September which was yours truly's birthday hehe.

My main organizer ... and the brother ... the siblings' power

People call the Super Trio but we call ... The Dum Dum Mac Tong Tong group ... why so? First ... I call her Mac Tong Tong, the chinese version of McD and since her antenna is always out of place and blur ... she's called Dum Dum which was given by Dede ... so obviously she calls us back what we call her ... and in the end, she has to explain it again and again to people that she's the combination of 2 Dedes which becomes Dum Dum Mac Tong Tong which is so darn cute for a name hahaha ...

Good evening, Charlie ... *wink* hehe

This is the poodle Ah Ying ... lolz and Mac Tong Tong ... :p

Close up ... of us

4 comments:

y.u.w.e.n said...

why change the background colour suddenly??

The Pondering Introvert said...

suddenly i felt bored with my usual one lolz .. :p

Anonymous said...

Finally, the clubbing photos are up!

:P

The Pondering Introvert said...

HAHAH it's not called clubbing .. it's called chilling out :p