Saturday, November 1, 2008

Origins of Panda

Can I ask a question. I have the right to ask of course and to answer or not to answer you have the right to choose.

Do I have that kacukan rojak face. What I mean in English is ... do I really have THAT mixed parentage face. Can these people ... this group of people ... stop asking me this same old question over and over again. I am not quarter quarter or half half. I am PURE breed.

So many encounters before ... that they really thought I am not Malaysian. They thought I am imported, which of course comes to the next question and I wonder myself to, from where. For so god damn long, I always have this challenge and I do not know how to solve it.

Yesterday yet again this dude asked if I am mixed. I said nope ... not at all and he asked am I sure. I am VERY sure of course, how can I be not sure of my own parents, hello? If you don't believe, you can see my parents okay, and if you want their number tell me too ... speak to them to prove it to you that I am not from some never-know-where land.

I have that typical face ... according to my assumption and it should be true lolz, the typical Malaysian face. Getting comments and questions in regards of my origins from my counterparts is something quite devastating and saddening I would say. Imagine people had been here all their life, and of them doubting your origins is ... really sad. Getting comments from a foreign land as well thinking that I am from their place is even sadder in a matter of fact.

Surprisingly, I don't get people thinking I am from China because many of my friends got that feedback before, without conversing and everything is only based on the looks, and without me saying that I am unable to converse in that language is the only thing I am happy about hehe

I am declaring ... I am not mixed .. I don't come from whichever country you can think of like Portugal, Phillipines, Thailand, Indonesia, Japan, Korea ... none of them is my country. Just for your information, I am not Eurasian too thank you very much but I am a very very Malaysian, the pure breed born raise and bred in KL for all my life alright.

Any more questions? Raise up and shoot 'em now!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely clear about your breed due to this post. LOL!

:P

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahaha bagusssss :D

mark chan said...

attractive person. her mind and heart

The Pondering Introvert said...

mark you off topic :S