Monday, March 23, 2009

Those words

Seriously, what is wrong with her. Why is she missing someone that she is not supposed to.

That is the question. I never asked her. Never will. She was some ex-classie of mine and never did I keep in touch with her until last year when she got my number from a friend. She sounded like she was exaggerating in some parts but for some, it just sounded real.

Was she testing me? Was she hinting me? Was she too bored that she needed to find entertainment? I don't know. If she is testing me, I will say for 2009 I will be straight okay don't have to test haha. Though I sounded like some hair style thingy lolz but it's real 2009 I will be straight haha. Okay let's just be frank here, though many had asked me, many had asked my friends, I was never a lesbo, okay? I was just saying yes for the sake of saying yes, because too many people had been asking that I felt so sick of answering. Make things easy, I just said yes. But I will not guarantee in the future. It's normal rite to be falling head over heals over a hawt girl, it's nothing serious. It does not mean I am unstraight alright. It just means that I appreciate beautiful things, nothing too serious.

So, why that message. I don't know. It's not only once after 6 months, or once after one year, or not once after couple of years. It wasn't. Those messages came after few weeks, and sometimes could go as near as just one week. The first time probably I could understand, but on and on, it kept coming. I don't plan to tell her to stop either, I am happy receiving those messages haha. I know I am just as contradicting as I look, but who cares, this is how a Libran is. Like it or not it doesn't really matter coz this is how Libran behaves.

Every message that she sent, is most probably a forwarded one and the main message that she intended to deliver was that "I miss you" and that was it. Yeah every single forwarded has that three little words and sometimes, maybe a bit bold for other people's liking when she just typed those three words ahaha.. and well me being me, I played along for sure :D

Am I? Am I not one? Am I? Am I not one?

It's of course for me to know, and other people ... guess ... figure ... observe ... whatever you wanna do lolz

2 comments:

kyels said...

Ever thought maybe she needed a friend? And that you're a real friend she might have?

(:

The Pondering Introvert said...

Well ... I don't think I am the person that suits to be that particular one ... :)